Arizona Collectors Association
Local Job Opportunities
The Arizona Collectors Association is excited to announce the newest addition to our website, a local job board powered by our new community partner, Jobing.com. The job board’s main purpose is to provide an additional avenue for our agency members to reach job candidates in a cost effective way. The true benefit of this job board is that it is hosted by Jobing.com, and that all ads placed on our job board will also be available on their site, where most job seekers will be searching for either a new position or a new career.
Another advantage of placing your job placement ad via our website and job board is to receive the discount that the Arizona Collectors Association has negotiated for our members. We hope you find value in this newest resource and good luck in finding that new employee!
Link to Job Board page.
Arizona Collectors Association serves members and represents the industry by:
- Providing innovative education, training and communications.
- Promoting professional and ethical conduct.
- Acting as the members' voice in critical business, legislative, legal, regulatory and public arenas.
To be the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for success in the credit and collection industry.
- Respect - for diverse customers, clients, colleagues and the global workforce.
- Leadership - by uniting members to advance a successful, service-oriented and professional credit and collection industry.
- Innovation - by exploring new ways to achieve excellence.
- Fiscal Responsibility - by operating the association in a prudent manner while creating and maintaining a financial reserve to meet future member needs.
Arizona Unit Events
Unit Annual Meeting
ACA International 2013 Spring Forum & Expo
March 20-22, 2013
Talking Stick Resort ~ Phoenix
ACA International 74th Annual Convention & Expo
July 14-16, 2013
Manchester Grand Hyatt ~ San Diego